Friday, August 16, 2024

Caught. Thirsty. Not overthinking.

 Alright, I think with this post, I'm all caught up.

I really need a drink.

Time to get the cats anti-flea + dewormer medication that I glorp onto their back where they can't lick it off (they have really flexible necks and really want to lick it off, so this is challenging finding the right spot, beyond just holding them down long enough to get it on them.)

Ahh, wow, water is so good when you're really thirsty. That's probably a good sign I've been sitting for too long.

This is one of those times, where I sit and think, like I've forgotten something, trying to think of what to say, because something doesn't feel complete yet. But I think my lesson is, if I can't think of it, then I'm done, and that's ok.

So, goodbye for now.

Hmm. Saying goodbye is much more poignant, after having said it to someone who died the next day. It's a reminder, that though unlikely, that could be the case with anyone you say goodbye to, or don't talk to at all, today. A good reason to always speak kindly with people.

Anyhoo, I out.

Love and good to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment